Tom Trouton Dry Stone Walling and Landscapes were established in 2004, and have been creating stunning gardens and landscapes in Hampshire, with our passionate and experienced team ever since. We have completed bespoke dry stone walling projects in Hampshire, Wiltshire and throughout the UK.
Why Choose Us?
- Skilled in traditional dry stone walling techniques
- Bespoke and individual projects to suit you
- Flexible and adaptable
- Willing to travel
- Experienced and passionate
- Specialists in lime mortar wall construction and repair
Our aim is to create a masterpiece for you, whether that be a full landscaping project, a restoration project or a small bespoke project. Our creative and skilled team will work with you and your vision, from design, through to construction and beyond. We are experts in repointing and restoring lime mortar walls and buildings in Hampshire and beyond.
- Lime mortar repair and repointing
- Dry stone walling, including pathways, terraces, steps, rockeries, wells, bridges and more
- Landscaping solutions; lawns, pizza ovens, terraces and BBQs
- Water features; ponds, monoliths, lakes, streams and more
We work closely with you from start to finish, from a summary of your requirements, before moving on to the creative design team and the construction team. You will always have a point of contact throughout the project who is happy to be as flexible and adaptable as you need.
Our testimonials speak for themselves and we are happy that we have had such a positive effect on people’s lives through our passion. We believe that your garden is an extension of your home, and we can help your garden dreams come true.
Areas We Cover
We are based in the picturesque village of Silton, where the three counties of Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire meet. Led by Tom Trouton, who is forever inspired by his upbringing in Exmoor, we have completed landscaping projects and lime mortar restorations in Hampshire and the surrounding areas.